Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesdays

so I really should be back in my class room ha ha and I will be back there momentarily. I just am chillen w/ my homies in the library. So you know how I was just sayin that I didn't want a bf.
Well the truth is I do, but I'm not worryin' about it. There is s0meone I like somewhat.... so I could go out w/ him. and then there is my one dude friend. He and I are really good friends, I don't necesarily like him like that, but he would make a good first bf. so ya I can't wait til' the holidays.................. and CHRISTMAS. only 2 more days yaaaaaaaaaay!
woooo hooooo
so ya life is tooo short to worrry about drama, high expectations and all that crap
I might just shock ppl and go out w/ whoever asks me out next
just cause I'm sick of being a goodie-goodie. I wanna live ya know?
I love to have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yah. anyways TTYL my lovely fans :)

No comments: