Tuesday, December 9, 2008

**sigh**....the price of love

well as you all already know I am quite passionate and romantic girl.... meaning whenever I like a guy, I truly care about them. well lets just say lately things ain't been going so well...... and lets just say we aren't even friends now :/ needless to say he's acting like a complete jerk :p
so I've decided that I need to take some time to myself..... maybe give dudes a break for a while.
But its not as easy as it sounds. I have the greatest friends in the world......they care a lot about me, I've been listening to a lot of music, excercising a lot and tryin' to keep him off my mind.
That helps a lot, so I know I will get through this hard time, I'm a tough girl.
on a more positive note its the holidays and I can't wait til' christmas.
For now I'm gonna have fun w/ all my friends and just wait patiently for the right guy to come along. After all I'm sick of tryin' to impress dudes, I want someone who will like me for me :)
well I will keep you guys posted....... and Happy Holidays =)

1 comment:

Erin Downs said...

Happy holidays to you too, Angelica. Let's hang out over break. :)